Join us on our Livestream Sunday morning at 11:00 am as we worship together and hear from Pastor Jodi as she shares her message "I'm Afraid Not, Part 4."
Wondering how to stay connected at the Adventure during "social distancing?" There are several ways!
Find easy access to our Livestream to join the Sunday Service, Wednesday Night Prayer Meetings, and keep up with all important information. You can do that here: www.theadventure.church.
Elexio Community Church App:
Make sure you have an account in our Elexio Community Church App, and your email, cell phone and physical address is up to date so you receive the weekly Adventure Update and other important notifications. You can make an account or update your information here.
- Subscribe to The Adventure Church YouTube Channel for notifications when we go live or post a video.
- “Like” The Adventure Church and/or The Adventure Church Utah County Campus on Facebook Pages, and select “See First” to get notifications.
- Follow our Affiliated Facebook Groups: Kidventure Parents, Victory Youth, Adventure Connection, Adventure Prayer Warriors.
- Follow @theadventureut on Instagram, and select notifications. Affiliated Profile: Adventure.Youth
It is more important than ever to trust God with our finances and be generous. Tithes and extra gifts during this time can be given via the website here or text the dollar amount you want to give to 801-845-9297.
Join us on Wednesday Night at 7:00 pm for a time of Prayer and Worship.
We will continue to cry out to God for our needs and thank Him for all He has done.
You can join the prayer meeting on our livestream here, or on Facebook live.
If you have prayers for you or your loved ones, you can send your prayer requests in advance to email@example.com or you can just comment with your prayers during the event.
Our Community Groups are going to start meeting virtually through Zoom!
Your Community Group leaders will be reaching out shortly with more information and invitations to the meetings.
If you are not in a Community Group, and would like to connect with one, contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
We are posting a Bible verse every Monday on the Kidventure Parents Facebook page for all of us to learn together and then a fun project to do on Fridays (#TGIFF Project) to us thinking of others and impacting our community (where possible).
During the Livestream on Sundays, don't forget to look for the Hirschi's special message before the sermon starts - it's just for kids!
Easter Sunday special dance/video project - you should have already received information on our special video montage that we will be airing on Easter Sunday! Here is the link to Rachel Morreale’s youtube channel where you can learn the 1st part of the dance to Gods Not Dead. All ages are welcome to join in! The entire family might enjoy learning even just the chorus parts! We will give you all a few days to practice and then we’ll upload the next section for you to learn. Happy Dancing Everyone!
We hope this brings our Kidventure Community a sense of connection during a time when it's easy to feel alone. But we know we are never alone!
Due to the current state of our economy and social distancing, many people are in need or unable to leave their homes.
We have two ways you can help your church family.
1. We will be having a food drive to help those in need of food. You can drop off your non-perishable food items at the Adventure Church Tuesday - Friday from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm.
2. We want to partner people who can help with those who need help! Please complete the survey here to let us know how you are able to help others or if you have any needs.
Part of our vision for 2020 is reading through the Bible together as a church and writing about what God is speaking to us through it. We hope you will join us on this journey of growing closer to God in 2020.
You can follow the reading plan in your Life Journal, or get this month's scriptures by clicking here.