1) The Finished Work of the Cross. (See section below for what this means for your life!)
We are saved by grace alone, by faith alone, in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ alone. Jesus paid for all our sins—past, present and future by dying on the cross over 2000 years ago. We trust in Him ALONE! (Ephesians 2:8,9; John 19:30; Hebrews 10:12-14)
2) The Bible—God's Inspired and Infallible Word.
The Bible (Old and New Testament) is the framework for everything we do as Christians. The Bible points us to the grace of Jesus, directs our actions, and is divinely inspired. The Bible should never be manipulated or contradicted to justify any supposed "new" move of God. (2 Timothy 3:15; Acts 18:28)
3) Passionate Evangelism.
People matter to God—every generation, ethnicity, gender, and group—not programs. God desires everyone to come into personal relationship with Him. (2 Peter 3:9; John 3:16; John 10:14)
4) Being filled with the Holy Spirit who wants to live His life in us.
We encourage people to be Spirit–birthed, formed, filled and led. (Romans 8:14; Galatians 5:18)
5) Living out our faith practically: becoming like Jesus.
We experience our faith through His transformation in:
- WORSHIP & PRAISE: We are given the gift
of the worship of Jesus with our whole heart, soul, mind and strength.
- AUTHENTICITY: God calls everyone to be
who He created them to be, with a specific and unique purpose.
- SERVANTHOOD: As believers we serve God and
- REPENTANCE & GROWTH: We, as disciples of
Christ, are to demonstrate the evidence of a transformed life.
- PRAYER, HUMILITY & INTEGRITY: The Bible
sets the standard for righteous living.
- FREEDOM, HEALING & HOPE: The Lord
provides for all of our needs—spiritual, physical, emotional, and financial.
- TIME, TALENTS, TREASURES: Who we are is for
the purpose of glorifying God.
- LOVE FOR EACH OTHER: As Christ followers we
are to love as God loves us.
- HONOR & RESPECT: There is great safety and blessing as we treat others the way we ourselves would want to be treated.
6) Doing Church as a Team!
We together form the Body of Christ, with each member working for the expansion of His Kingdom. (Matthew 18:19-21; 1 Peter 4:10; 1 Corinthians 14:26; Ephesians 2:22; Ephesians 3:6; Ecclesiastes 9:10; Romans 16:12; 1 Corinthians 4:12; 1 Thessalonians 5:12)
7) Every person can discover and realize God's incredible plan for their life.
(Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 12:2)
8) Equipping, Empowering and Mobilizing God's people to the ministry to which they’ve been called.
Every ministry that God calls us to do is important. Every person is precious to God. People are more important than programs. (John 3:16; Matthew 6:26, 12:12; Galatians 3:28; 1 Corinthians 3:6)
9) No Weirdness!
No non-biblical tangents. Real God, Real Word of God—no substitutes. Authentic power! (Acts 17:11, 2 Peter 3:16, 1 Corinthians 15:3,4)
10) Everyone is a 10 somewhere.
EVERY person is called and gifted to live a fulfilled life in Jesus. (1 Peter 4:10; Romans 12:6; 1 Corinthians 12:1,4)
"11th Commandment: Thou Shalt Have FUN"
We have been redeemed and can live our lives with great JOY. Having fun is healthy. Laughter is good medicine. The joy of the Lord is our strength. (1 Thessalonians 1:16; Psalm 32:11; Psalm 125:2,3; Psalm 45:15; Isaiah 65:14)